"The Jesus Anthology"
A Collection of 6 Scarce Books
Detailing the Life of Christ
Order this set of 6 books in Adobe PDF eBook form for just $14.95
This is a collection of six very hard to find books all originally published 100 years ago or more, detailing the life of the most important and influential person in history. The books included in this superb anthology are:
1) The Life of Christ by Frederic W. Farrar, originally published in 1874 as two volumes. Farrar's extensive study of the four gospels, his knowledge of Greek and familiarity of the "holy lands" enable him to trace Christ's life from His birth in Bethlehem to His resurrection and ascension. Farrar writings are both vivid and reverent. His style appeals to the Bible scholar, but yet is applicable to any student of the Bible. This edition was published in 1907.
2) A Major poem by Robert Wharton Landis, Professor in Danville Theological Seminary, entitled The Cross, first published in 1870.
3) An illustrated poem entitled The Christ, covering the following phases of the life of Christ: The Nativity, His Reception, The Temptation, His Works, His Passion, His Burial and Resurrection, and the Ascension. By Christopher C. Thompson, published in 1903.
4) A Remarkable first person poem of the trial of Christ in seven stages by lawyer John Brayshaw Kaye, 1841-1909. Printed in 1909.
5) A pictorial prose-like poem by Sir Edwin Arnold entitled The Light of the World, about Jesus. Illustrations by W. Holman Hunt. Published in 1893.
6) A New Jesus by Wallace D. Wattles was originally published in the early 20th Century, and was way ahead of its time. This very rare book is a must-read for anybody that wants to learn about Jesus' true mission on earth. It could be a real eye-opener for you if, like most people, you have never devoted much thought to the subject before, and have just accepted what other's have said regarding the life and work of Jesus of Nazareth.
The Spirit of Christ is not dead, but it no more resides in the modern church than it did in the church of His day. Where, then, do we find it? Those whose eyes are open to the truth see in the world-wide revolt of the working class the manifestation of the real Christianity. In it, they see the dawn of that "Peace on earth, good will to men" that Jesus proclaimed.
This is your opportunity to own a
collection of rare, wonderfully informative and beautifully illustrated
books on the life of Christ in handy ebook form at a very affordable
price. We are offering these 6 excellent ebooks at the introductory
price of $14.95 for a very limited time only, so order right now while
it is still fresh in your mind!